We take your privacy very seriously. This policy explains what information we gather when you visit our website, the information we collect from you (where you choose to provide it to us) and explains how that information is used.
It is important for you to appreciate that this web site may provide links to other independent sites. This policy applies only to direct accesses to the web site – URLs starting https://www.brinkworthsigns.com/. You will need to consult the appropriate information on other sites for information on their policies.
In common with most web sites, this site automatically logs certain information about every request made of it (see below for more details). This information is used for system administration, for bug tracking, and for producing usage statistics. The logged information may be kept for up to two years.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms provided on this website for a specific purpose. By supplying this information you are consenting to Brinkworth Signs & Graphics holding and using it for the purposes for which it was provided.
- If you contact us via email, phone, contact form submission or other methods, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- When you purchase a product or service, we may ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
Disclosure and uses of personal information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- For payment and order processing purposes (0n occasion we may need to provide third-party vendors with your information to be able to process your order).
- To provide customer support.
- To announce special offers or to provide you with other information via email. If you do wish to receive these emails, you may opt our of future mailings by following the instructions included in the email, or by contacting us to ask for your information to be removed from our mailing list.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or device by gathering aggregate information about our users using it to analyse the effectiveness and popularity of this website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
We will never sell, or transfer your information for inclusion in third-party email, or other marketing lists.
No personally identifiable information is collected by us from children under the age of 13, and this site is not intended for children under the age of 13.
The following data is automatically collected for each request:
- The name or network address of the computer making the request. Note that under some (but not all) circumstances it may be possible to infer from this the identity of the person making the request. Note also that the data recorded may be that of a web proxy rather than that of the originating client.
- The username, when known during authenticated (logged in) access to the site
- The date and time of connection.
- The HTTP request, which contains the identification of the document requested.
- The status code of the request (success or failure etc).
- The number of data bytes sent in response.
- The contents of the HTTP Referrer header supplied by the browser.
- The content of the HTTP User-Agent header supplied by the browser.
Logging of additional data may be enabled temporarily from time to time for specific purposes.
In addition, the computers on which the web site is hosted keep records of attempts (authorised and unauthorised) to use them for purposes other than access to the web server. This data typically includes:
- The date and time of the attempt.
- The service to which access was attempted.
- The name or network address of the computer making the connection,
and may include details of what was done or was attempted to be done.
Analytics and advertising
In addition, this site uses Google Analytics to help us analyse site usage and to improve it. To support this, selected information about your interaction with the site is sent to Google for them to analyse on our behalf. For more information about Google Analytics see http://www.google.com/analytics/.
Links to other websites